Name:
Location: Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The beginning

I've been working hard for 2 weeks. Now the game is over. For 2 Saturdays I went out to Lapa to breath, live and be reborn again. My week became reality, the so-called reality some people like to tell me about. It was good, I survived. But I needed the Saturday nights to relieve my soul, just like everybody... Like all the people that see just one reality, that accept it as the only possibility or worse, that can see only this.
Shows, friends, samba and I was ready to restart.
2 years and I was serene.
Mas aí, balde de água fria. Vim pra debaixo do edredon me esquentar. Vim pra dentro da concha me proteger. Preciso me proteger dos ataques, me defender, não deixar a água fria esfriar um ano que começa tão bem.
Yes, the same old good side is there. But I failed again, in smthg I know how to do. I tried my best.... Ok, life knows where it takes us. I know nothing happens without a reason, but we always want things the way we want, and that's just why we suffer. If we could only understand...
Good side: I had an intensive course, I knew new stuff in my area, important people, learned more about myself through the view of others.
I wanted to write about so many things happening out and inside... But the words don't come. Then, I'm here in my space just to register the moment. It's time to be quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home