Sweet.
I wasn't fitting... In my own self. Do you know a strangest sensation? Maybe there is... But this is definitely not one of the best...
Anyways, everything has changed completely since the Friday before the last.
My religion again. Now I fully understand the meaning of: o Espiritismo é O Consolador. I felt that on my skin.
I had good, really good news. And it made me turn my point of reference, the place I was looking at things, and, you know, one angle and the view is quite another, even opposite.
I felt happy. That is priceless. I couldn't imagine saying this so early. But here it is: I was happy again. Plena is a nice word for those moments.
Since then I've had good and unexpected surprises, which just made me happier. You know again, music, dancing and stuff.
But besides that, I had the good feeling of thinking I was starting to support my own life, with my own hands. And that that's not so difficult as I thought it was... It's not easy at all, but I didn't die. I survived.
I insisted on having an amazing night with my friends in one of the most beatiful places of this city. I feel so good there... The weather was stuffy and, after, there were thunders and wind and rain... We didn't know if we should go, but everybody felt like going, like me. So we did.
Worthwhile. I danced with all my soul, listened to some of my favorite songs, had a nice time with my friends and had another really unexpected and really good surprise. Something you think that can happen but actually you know it won't.
It did. And it was really amazing, and I came back to my house with the feeling of being alive again.
Then I saw the flower opened and stared at its wonderful image. I was paralised. A flower in my house!
Everything was against this night, but the difficulties just made the kisses... Sweeter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home