The adventure.
There is still some Zero Coke in the fridge. The sheets on the bed are the same. The table is ready to be used to work on the computer. So many details I look at and remember good times, unforgettable moments.
Tuesday afternoon. Going to the airport and waiting. So weird to me... That was not part of my life. Another reality.
He didn't remember our natural public displays of affection. However, I was aback and he came for it.No expensive tourist taxis, that's the way I feel taking care of him.Home, sweet home, alone, the way we waited anxiously for. Only us. And now? Home, bitter home. And what now? Worried... Came to the computer and a friend said: be patient, everything's gonna be alright. I wasn't so sure, but that's what happily happened. He needed to sleep and I, to relax. Things worked out. We were so worried, so afraid of the opposite... We perfectly got along! Delicious China in Box.
Wednesday plans: beach, Salgueiro and Demo. Lunch at Ravelle, rain. Back home with lots of snacks. Guess we needed that beautiful romantic rainy afternoon to spend together.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home