British and American
This is the name of the place where I started to work today! I'm VERY happy, it's very easy and not stressing. The environment, the teachers are very nice! I'm having lots of fun! See, it's a shitty course, but I've been learning a lot and I won't work at home and I will make more money and it's near my house! (Numbering the advantages ;)) Welcome to the world of the people who really exist! Now I will have a life! :D By the way, as nothing is what it seems, it's not perfect... And orkut is a fucking TREASURE! lol

4 Comments:
Congratulations!!!!
You were hoping so much to work there...U DISERVE IT!!! (Well, my English ain´t that good anymore, so, would u like to teach it again to me? rsrsrsrsrs)
Anyway, I´m too happy because u´re working where u were dreaming of!!!
BTW, are u still in that other course, in Barra??
Kisses in your heart,
Márcia Regina.
Hahhahaa pra variar entendi só metade e ainda sim em parte, mas percebi q está feliz no novo emprego, q d cara achei q ia ser sobre outra coisa o assunto e já tava pensando em falar q prefiro o inglêsbritânico lolololololol q os outros professores são bons e etc.. mas to rindo mesmo por vc dizer q voltou ao mundo das pessoas q existem d verdade... so vc!!! nem me atrevo a escrever mais q kisses p vc! (en inglês) hehehe
P.S.: agora não entendi o Orkut é um tesouro do caralho(???) me explica isso direito???
ah quem escreve foi eu!
JANA
Dãããããã gastei tanto neurônio tentando entender q esqueci d assinar! :P
Vê se me acha no Orkut, Pat.
e BOA SORTE (me vejo na tua pele, feliz da vida com o emprego).
BEIJO
Post a Comment
<< Home