Name:
Location: Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Duani

The doors of the theater were opened by his mother. She just opened the door and I saw him. That made me feel warm inside my heart in the same second. I saw him enlightened and highlighted, because everything around was in the dark. The lights were on him. But I bet he is the light.

Before entering, I could already hear his soft voice and the sounds of the instruments. I have missed it a lot. After, I could see and listen. That was all I wanted. Even being samba, I didn't wanna dance. I just wanted to be quiet, "outside", part of the dark as the rest of the audience. Sometimes this is so good, not to be on the lights. This time was essential.

Maybe this is what has taken me from the shadows. Samba talks a lot about the suffering of people, about forgetting the problems and so do the people who sing when they start speaking. My eyes were all tears, but I was feeling much better. Going there, meeting people I love, watching a wonderful show was good.

Holding this person I admire so much is always so tender and warm...

I thank God for having given me the opportunity of knowing all these people, not only him, but he called my attention very much this night. Besides that I felt involved in a good vibration created by other nice people like Vera, Chris, Juliana, Sabrina, Darvyn...

That's unbelievable how they always come up in these situations and help me getting out of them. That's why I love them all with all my heart.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ta achando q eu n sei ingles é???? sei sim..
e achei lindoooooo!!!!!
Bjokasssss beta- a poliglota

13/5/06 7:16 PM  
Blogger Sara Veiga said...

q texto bonito!
e q pessoa linda que és!!
muitos beijinhos transatlânticos!!

:)

Sara

16/5/06 5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Como é bom ter pessoas e situações que nos tiram do baixo astral!

My

22/5/06 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home